Nashville Predators Netminder Rinne Talks about Hip Infection
Nashville Predators netminder Pekka Rinne has opened up about an infection in his left hip. Rinne shared that it was the last week in the evening that he started having pain in that area.
He was already having fever and noticed that his other leg has started to swell. "The next day I was sent to the operating surgeons. From there they took samples, and they were sent to a laboratory. They found a bacterial infection", affirmed Rinne.
Rinne further shared his experience and affirmed that it was vital to kill the bacteria. Doctors have told him about the problems that could take place due to the infection. Rinne said that if the bacterial problem is not solved then in the complex case, the joint can be derogated.
Doctors have advised him to undergo the arthroscopic surgery. They are of the view that the surgery can do the needed work. Rinne is not aware of the other things, except the fact that the infection needs to be eliminated.
Rinne is hoping that the infection gets treated as soon as possible. For now, he has no idea as how much time it will take to treat the problem and is just hoping that things get better.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla voids warranty if EV’s battery pack is used to power home
- France reportedly looking to relax geographical restrictions to allow smaller cities to host casinos
- BMW aims to swing back to pre-pandemic operating margin of 8-10%
- Scania reveals plans to launch full-size 40-ton capacity long-range electric truck
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests