HSE 'private' pensions paid by our taxes
It has been revealed that citizens are subsidizing the private benefits pots of a clique of 29 senior doctor's facility directors to the tune of €345,000 a year.
A classified research on the dubious beat ups in the health administration demonstrates an alternate 12 senior executives in openly subsidized doctor's facilities are getting gold-plated private health protection of up to €5,300 a year, paid for from open stores.
Today's disclosures come as Health Minister James Reilly is about get the HSE administration ready for one year from now, which is situated to blueprint more than €1bn of slices to bleeding edge administrations.
The report highlights a boundless disappointment to have installments authorised, deficient levels of transparency and a refusal by the larger part of doctor's facilities to completely unveil the compensation bundles of seniors.
The derogatory HSE inner review report uncovers the full parts of the €4.1m worth of recompenses to 225 senior health chiefs in "healing center fiefdoms" every year.
To date, open outrage in connection to the top-ups has been restricted to senior administration in maternity doctor's facilities.
Be that as it may the "shameful bonanza" of the full rundown of the installments, uncovered in the report, measures to numerous times what has beforehand been in the general population area.
United Kingdom News
- HG Vora acquires 5.1% stake in William Hill for $149 million, fueling sale speculations
- British bookmaker William Hill’s American subsidiary completes acquisition of CG Technology
- Atlantic City casinos allowed to resume smoking, drinking on gaming floors
- Casino sector isn’t yet out of the woods and faces difficult days ahead: BGC
- French casino operator Partouche join forces with Pixel Companyz to create first Japan-led IR consortium