Martin's Food Markets announces recall too
Kraft Foods recently recalled its food articles from the market following which Martin's Food Markets published that it too recalled Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac because of an allergen, soy, which has not been revealed on the ingredient label.
Some people are allergic to soy and it's important for any food manufacturer to mention the contents on the label to ensure the safety of the customers.
In some of the Virginia markets large amounts of food are being recalled as they have an ingredient which has not been mentioned on the box of the product.
Almost two million pounds of Velveeta cheddar skillet singles are being recalled from the market by Kraft. The cheddar was made with soy, however it's not on the name. That can be very risky for people who are allergic to soy.
They were sold in something like 200 Giant and Martin's supermarkets out of which some are in Virginia. The U. S. Branch of Agriculture says the organization discovered the issue throughout a standard quality check.
The product which will be recalled by Kraft is Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac, 9 oz., Upc2100004329 with offer by dates of March 2, 2014 - October 23, 2014.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research