Samsung launches Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet in India
Bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung has released its Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet in India. The device, launched on Tuesday, is an upgraded and more affordable version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The cost of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet in India is Rs 40,900.
According to reports, most of the specifications of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo are similar to that of its predecessor, Galaxy Note 3.
Nonetheless, one of the most attractive features of Galaxy Note 3 Neo is its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280x720 pixels resolution. The improved resolution of the device notably perks up the screen, and also boosts the quality of the bigger screen.
The processor which powers the Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a hexa-core chipset with two 1.7GHz Cortex-A15 cores and four 1.3GHz Cortex A7 cores. Significantly faster than the processor of Galaxy Grand handset, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo processor works quite comfortably with the latest software requirements.
Equipped with the same camera as the Galaxy grand, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet also comes with some software customizations such as Story Album, S Translator, S Travel, Sound and Shot and Samsung Hub. The phablet bonds remarkably well with the connectivity options, but it lacks NFC capability.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept