Samsung launches Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet in India
Bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung has released its Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet in India. The device, launched on Tuesday, is an upgraded and more affordable version of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The cost of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet in India is Rs 40,900.
According to reports, most of the specifications of the Galaxy Note 3 Neo are similar to that of its predecessor, Galaxy Note 3.
Nonetheless, one of the most attractive features of Galaxy Note 3 Neo is its 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280x720 pixels resolution. The improved resolution of the device notably perks up the screen, and also boosts the quality of the bigger screen.
The processor which powers the Galaxy Note 3 Neo is a hexa-core chipset with two 1.7GHz Cortex-A15 cores and four 1.3GHz Cortex A7 cores. Significantly faster than the processor of Galaxy Grand handset, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo processor works quite comfortably with the latest software requirements.
Equipped with the same camera as the Galaxy grand, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo phablet also comes with some software customizations such as Story Album, S Translator, S Travel, Sound and Shot and Samsung Hub. The phablet bonds remarkably well with the connectivity options, but it lacks NFC capability.
United Kingdom News
- Tesla voids warranty if EV’s battery pack is used to power home
- France reportedly looking to relax geographical restrictions to allow smaller cities to host casinos
- BMW aims to swing back to pre-pandemic operating margin of 8-10%
- Scania reveals plans to launch full-size 40-ton capacity long-range electric truck
- Tesla’s all-electric Model Y earns 5-star score in NHTSA crash tests