Irish Golfer Padraig Harrington Underwent Surgery for Sun Spots
Padraig Harrington, an Irish professional golfer, underwent surgery for sun spots. Harrington whose father had died of oesophagus has got removed a number of skin cancer spots from his face.
Three times major winner has urged people not to ignore any symptoms. It is important to act timely. Harrington, patron of the Oesophageal Cancer Fund Ireland, has spoken on the condition as he wants to raise awareness about cancer.
"Dealing with cancer is not what it was 10 years ago. Instead of just one treatment they are now looking at combining different types of treatment of dealing with oesophageal cancer", said Harrington.
Things are quite different today and everyone responds to treatment very differently. He has realized one thing that it is easier to clear these things when they start in comparison to wait for it to become a major health problem.
His father did not do anything even after witnessing symptoms, shared Harrington. He blames the nature of Irish men and also of elderly for the condition. But such a thing was not with him as he wanted to do something about at the right time.
If you are feeling pain then you must get it checked. It might require a bit of hardship, but at the end things will be much better.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research