Jawbone updates Mini Jambox software to let two Minis work together
With Jawbone having updated the Mini Jambox software to let two Minis work together, users can now pair the Mini Jambox wireless Bluetooth speakers to play in unison with twofold the volume and channel control.
Thanks to the updated Mini Jambox software, users of the wireless speakers can audio stream in unison - simultaneously on two speakers - or in stereo mode with the left channel playing on one speaker and the right one on the other.
In addition, users can also toggle between modes by holding down the volume up and volume down buttons on any of the speakers.
The software update for the Mini Jambox speakers can be downloaded by the users from Jawbone. com. After the download, users can press all three buttons on the speaker - volume up, volume down, and play - to make the device look for other speakers for pairing.
Noting that the new Mini Jambox pairing feature will bring about a manifold improvement in user experience, especially for users who use the speakers out of the home in locations like restaurants, Travis Bogard - VP of product management and strategy at Jawbone - said: "It (Mini Jambox) is the only speaker that delivers this kind of sound quality for its size, letting you enjoy and share all of your favorite audio wherever you are."
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots