‘Mario Kart Wii’ voted the best Mario Kart game so far
The readers of one of the leading digital gaming magazines have voted Nintendo Wii game 'Mario Kart Wii' as the best Mario Kart title till now. With nearly 6,000 readers having voted in the poll conducted by the magazine, 29.46 percent of the readers voted 'Mario Kart Wii' as the most popular game.
Launched in 2008, 'Mario Kart Wii' game is packaged with a Wii Wheel accessory. The game has sold over 35 million copies thus far; and has become best-selling Mario Kart title of all time.
Following 'Mario Kart Wii' in the poll, the second spot among the well-liked Mario Kart titles was bagged by 'Mario Kart 64' which got 23.87 percent of the public vote.
Among the other Mario Kart titles, the original 'Super Mario Kart' game ranked at the third position with 18.20 percent of the vote; while Nintendo GameCube's 'Mario Kart: Double Dash' grabbed the fourth spot, with 14.67 percent of the vote.
The poll carried out by the digital gaming magazine also revealed that 'Mario Kart DS' - with a 7.59 percent vote - was found to be the most popular handheld game; with the second spot going to 2011's 'Mario Kart 7' which got 4.85 percent votes. 'Mario Kart: Super Circuit' got barely 1.35 percent of the votes.
United Kingdom News
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million