Nintendo adding new ‘boomerang’ item to Super Smash Bros. game
With the Super Smash Bros. game scheduled to be launched on Nintendo's Wii U and 3DS consoles this year, Nintendo has been sharing some details of the forthcoming title from time to time, to keep the fans amused.
The latest disclosure from the company, about its imminent Super Smash Bros. game, is that it is bringing back a lot of items to the title, along with introducing several new items.
In a recent post on Miiverse, the game's director Masahiro Sakurai has revealed that one of the new fun items which will be added to Super Smash Bros. - which will likely be launched on Nintendo 3DS this Summer and on Wii U sometime in Winter - is 'boomerang.'
The 'boomerang' is one of the new items which Nintendo is bringing to the forthcoming Super Smash Bros. game. The 'boomerang' item recently made its way to Mario Kart 8; and is now set to debut in the Super Smash Bros. series too.
About the new 'boomerang' item for the Super Smash Bros. game, Sakurai said in his Miiverse post: "Here's a new item that we've thrown in-the boomerang. As you'd guess, it'll fly back into your hands after you throw it, and if you keep catching it, its attack power grows with each throw!"
United Kingdom News
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million