New Models of iPhone Helps Apple to Achieve a Record Profit
It's time to rejoice for apple, as the company has achieved a record breaking sales in the third quarter the company announced on Monday.
The sturdy sales of iPhones, which also include the new iPhone 6 models with big-screen that were released just last month also assisted Apple go in for the record-breaking quarter. The company had a $8.5 billion profit, it said on Monday.
The profit that the company made on the fiscal fourth quarter was 13.3 percent more when compared to the equivalent quarter last year.
It seen in totality, the company sold 39 million iPhones in the quarter which is a striking increase when compared to the 33.8 million which Apple sold last year during the same period.
In a statement Apple's chief executive, Timothy D. Cook said, "Our fiscal 2014 was one for the record books, including the biggest iPhone launch ever with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus."
The sales of iPhone have been growing steadily over the past few years. It is not that the sales show the same picture everywhere. The developed markets have seen a slowdown in sales of smartphones which also include the U. S along with some parts of Europe. To gain in the field of sales Apple has recently made a number of bold moves with the iPhone introducing more models and with different features like bigger screens.
United Kingdom News
- Most Popular Card Games on Indian Online Casino
- US presidential election shatters political betting records as Brits trade £600M through Betfair
- Elon Musk’s “25 guns” to be assigned with task to fix Tesla Gigafactory Berlin
- Austrian skydiver Peter Salzmann tests BMW’s 300 km/h electric wingsuit
- Voro Motors EMOVE Cruiser comes loaded with numerous unique features