New Chromebook buyers get 1TB free Google Drive storage space
Announcing a new promotion for the forthcoming holiday season, Google has said in a recent blog post that all new Chromebook buyers will be given 1TB of free Google Drive storage space.
The 1TB offer has been described by Google as "a bonus for the holiday season" for all the new buyers of Chromebook. The promotional offer will last till January 1, 2015.
With the free Google Drive storage space to be available to new Chromebook buyers for two years, the promotion announced by Google underscores quite a fetching offer. With the present monthly cost of 1TB Google Drive account being $9.99, the promotion implies that Google will be giving away nearly $240 worth of Google Drive storage space.
The new promotional offer by Google is available on new, eligible Chromebooks, which are quite affordably priced at $199. The Chromebooks - which run the Chrome operating system - are available at a number of retail stores as well as online outlets, and also on the Google Play app store.
Noting that 1TB of free Google Drive storage space will enable new Chromebook buyers to use their device "for work, play and pretty much everything else you'll do this holiday season," Google's Group Product Manager Alex Vogenthaler said in the blog post: "The 1TB comes with the purchase of a new, eligible Chromebook for as little as $199... just be sure to redeem the offer before January 1, 2015."
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots