Michael Edward Schroeder Leaves his Position at Las Vegas Review-Journal
The drama surrounding the Las Vegas Review still continues after four weeks.
Nevada's biggest media channel said that Michael Edward Schroeder, the Connecticut newspaper publisher who had taken the national media-ethics by a blaze will no longer manage either the Las Vegas Review-Journal or its parent company.
Although not known when Michael Edward Schroeder actually left his position as the manager of the Review-Journal and as manager of News + Media Capital Group LLC but he will have no role at all in regard to the paper. On December 10, the Delaware based company bought the RJ for $140 million.
Schroeder was introduced to the staff of RJ as the new "manager" of the news paper on the same day when the sale deal closed. However, Mark Fabiani, a spokesman for the family of Sheldon Adelson, that owns News + Media said that Schroeder "will have no role whatsoever with regard to the paper."
According to Fabiani, he did not know "exactly when" Schroeder left, believed the time was around December 28. It was approximately one week after the newspaper published a report that it was looking into the role which Schroeder played in a story which questioned the fairness of a judge presiding over an Adelson case.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research