Troubled Days seem to be Over for McDonald’s; Expectations are High from the Fourth Quarter Sales Report
Good times might just be back for McDonald's after suffering losses for several quarter and sluggish growth. Expectations are high as McDonald's is scheduled to announce its sales and earnings report for the last quarter of 2015 on January 25.
Once, the most popular fast food chain worldwide, faced several quarters of dwindling profits and unsatisfactory result. However it's time for a comeback and McDonald's is trying several changes to win back customers from its rivals.
Market analysts expect the company's sales to have moved up notably during the quarter and predict that the upward trend will continue to roll even in 2016. The third quarter results showed a spark of hope as the company announced sales increase by approximately 0.9 percent during the July to September period. The last quarter is expected to be even better. Although small, the increment in the third quarter was a welcome change for the food chain following two years of distress.
Analysts forecaster that for McDonald's, sales figure in the United States in the fourth quarter of 2015 climbed almost 2.1 percent. Furthermore, they also expect the worldwide sales to have gone up by almost 3.2 percent.
United Kingdom News
- Mass market crucial for Macau Casino Industry’s recovery: Bernstein Analysts
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research