Vizio launches two new SmartCast-branded speakers
In a Wednesday announcement, Vizio said that it is launching two new SmartCast-branded speakers --- the SmartCast Crave 360; and the SmartCast Crave Pro.
Announcing the two new Google Cast-powered speakers, which offer an alternative to Sonos speakers, Vizio said that the SmartCast Crave 360 speaker is priced at $250; and it is now available for purchase from the company's website as well as from Sam's Club.
The SmartCast Crave Pro - the premium of the two new speakers launched by Vizio - will be priced at $300; and will be availble soon.
In announcing the two new SmartCast-branded speakers, Vizio said that the speakers use Wi-Fi and Google Cast for enabling streaming audio throughout the users' home. As a result if the Wi-Fi capability of the speakers, users will be able to easily play the same music simultaneously over different devices, and will also be able to enjoy improved audio quality as compared to Bluetooth.
Asserting that the new SmartCast-branded speakers underscore an effort by Vizio "to create the most easy-to-use multiroom streaming audio solutions for consumers that deliver high-quality audio performance," Matt McRae - Vizio's Chief Technical Officer -- said in a statement: "… the Vizio SmartCast speakers offer the easiest way to create a whole-home audio system that works with apps consumers already use on their smartphones."
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots