Google Apps for Work service has been rebranded as ‘G Suite’
In a Thursday announcement, tech giant Google said that it is rebranding its Google Apps for Work service as 'G Suite.'
The Google Apps for Work service is Google's ten-year old service which has a product lineup that comprises apps like Drive, Docs, Calendar, Slides, Spreadsheets, and Hangouts, among others. The service has already undergone a rebranding once --- it was previously called Google Apps for Your Domain.
Along with announcing the rebranding of Google Apps for Work, Google said that it is also rolling out some noteworthy upgrades and improvements to the existing product lineup of the service.
About the reason behind the rebranding of the Google Apps for Work service as G Suite, Google said that the name G Suite better reflects the service's mission to help people everywhere come together for work and innovation.
According to Ryan Tabone, Google's director of product management for the G Suite service, the rebranding of Google Apps for Work service as G Suite will essentially enable Google to clearly convey to potential enterprise users that the service is not merely a set of individual tools, but a unified collection of tools.
United Kingdom News
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots
- Careful planning must for Casinos to bounce back from COVID-19 pandemic: Experts
- German Government agrees to Lufthansa Package