Samsung to launch Asiana Airlines edition of Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus
South Korean electronics giant Samsung and Asiana Airlines have reportedly signed a deal to launch a special edition of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus that members of the airline will be able to purchase with mileage points.
Samsung will sell nearly 2,000 units of the special edition of the two news flagship phones, and interested airline members will be bale to apply for the devices between 7th of April and 17th of April.
It may be noted here that the aforementioned dates are the same as dates for placing pre-orders for the regular versions of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
Members of Korea’s second-largest airline can purchase the smartphones at a discounted price with thirty thousand mileage points. The airline also announced that it would offer more services for customers to allow them to use their mileage going forward.
Meanwhile, Korean analysts have predicted that the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphones will sell well and help the manufacturer reach record profit in the second quarter of current fiscal year.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept