Nintendo announces new games for Switch
During the most recent Nintendo Direct, the mobile gaming giant showed off a few new game titles that will be available to Nintendo Switch users this year.
In addition to announcing big games like Minecraft and release date for ARMS, Nintendo Direct confirmed that Project Mekuru is coming to Nintendo Switch this summer.
Gamers will be able to play Project Mekuru in a four-player battle mode and the gameplay will include taking over territory on an attractive board by ground-pounding to match tiles to the color of the player’s character.
It may be noted here that Project Mekuru made a brief appearance in a sizzle reel that was shown off at the Switch reveal event in January this year. But very little information was revealed at the time.
NIS also confirmed that its new game “Disgaea 5 Complete” will also be rolled out for Nintendo Switch players on 23rd of May this year.
United Kingdom News
- Rare Rolls-Royce electric car returns to factory for repair work
- UK startup Vertical Aerospace gets pre-orders for up to electric air taxis
- Tesla to issue recalls for Model 3 and Model Y EVs to fix seat belt-related issue: NHTSA
- OFGEM to install 1,800 "ultra-rapid” EV charging points across UK
- Spanish electric scooter brand “Silence” opens UK flagship store in Birmingham