Nissan Leaf NISMO Electric Vehicle has impressive features
Japanese automaker Nissan has recently enhanced its electric vehicle (EV) line-up with the addition of a new vehicle --- the Nissan LEAF NISMO.
The sporty LEAF NISMO is a new offering from Nissan’s in-house tuning group, Nismo. The vehicle is the LEAF’s spiced-up version, with a sport-tuned suspension, 18-inch alloy wheels, Continental ContiSportcontact 5 tires, retuned ABS and traction control systems, and a notably more aggressive computer tuning which makes the vehicle a lot more exciting to drive in terms of acceleration.
However, despite the enhancements, the LEAF NISMO essentially retains all the staple features of the LEAF, including the vehicle’s ProPilot assist semiautonomous driving system as well as the e-Pedal braking system which enables drivers to use maximum regeneration on braking.
So far as the hardware is concerned, the LEAF NISMO does not unfold any substantial changes over the LEAF; with the battery pack and the motor layout of both the EVs being the same. However, there are some notable changes made to the interior of the vehicle, including the ultra-suede wrapping of the steering wheel, a change in the electronic shifter, and a more profound accent stitching.
The new Nissan LEAF NISMO is scheduled to go on sale in Japan at the end of July 2018. However, Nissan has not made any official statement about the possible availability of the vehicle in international markets.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept