VW ID.3 special edition, limited to 30,000 units, is out of stock
In a recent statement released shortly ahead of the upcoming IAA event this week, German automaker Volkswagen (VW) has revealed that its limited special edition of the ID.3 is now out of stock.
The statement is noteworthy because it implies that VW ID.3 special edition has sold out even before the start of the IAA, the event at which the model is to be officially unveiled. The ID.3 is Volkswagen’s first new model with the brand’s new logo.
The ID.3 special edition or the ID.3 1ST was introduced by Volkswagen at a launch event held in Berlin in May 2019. The automaker plans to manufacture only 30,000 units of the special edition model, which will have a driving range of up to 420 km (WLTP). The model will be available with a ‘free to charge’ advantage for one year (or up to 2,000 kWh) at charging stations with VW’s WeCharge service.
In its recent disclosure that the ID.3 1ST edition is already sold out, Volkswagen said that it has registered more than 30,000 reservations for the special edition. Interested parties have been able to reserve the ID.3 1ST edition without the requirement of a EUR 1,000 deposit.
According to the details released by Volkswagen, the ID.3 1ST edition has chiefly been ordered by potential customers in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Great Britain, and the Netherlands. Volkswagen will contact the reservation holders in autumn and spring, to enable them to make a binding order from the reservation at the dealerships.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots