US: Bollinger presents latest versions of B1 electric utility truck and B2 e-pickup
US electric vehicle startup Bollinger Motors has presented new versions of the Jeep-like Bollinger B1 electric utility truck and the Bollinger B2 electric pickup truck.
The introduction of the latest B1 and B2 versions by Bollinger have come at a time when the startup is nearing the production of the two trucks. With Bollinger having previously unveiled the early versions of B1 and B2, the latest versions of the trucks are apparently much closer in appearance and features to their expected production versions.
Going by indications from the latest versions of the B1 electric utility truck and the B2 electric pickup, the latest production specifications of the two trucks include 120 kWh battery pack, dual motors, 614 horsepower, 668 lb.-ft. Torque, and a two-speed, high/low range gearbox.
In addition, the new B1 and B2 versions also indicate that the payload capacity of the trucks will be 5201 lb., while the towing capacity will be 7500 lb. The trucks will have 7.8 power/weight ratio, 11.75-inch vented brakes, 4-wheel anti-lock inboard discs, and 15-inch ground clearance. The top speed of the trucks will be 100 mph, and they will achieve 0-60 mph acceleration in 4.5 seconds.
With the latest versions of the B1 electric utility truck and the B2 electric pickup having now been unveiled, Bollinger has said that the details related to the production timeline and the pricing of the trucks will be disclosed in the “coming months.”
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots