Harsco Corporation wins two orders worth $15 million
Harsco Corporation, one of the world's leading diversified industrial services companies, has informed that the company has secured two new equipment orders totaling close to $15 million.
The first orders include a substantial, multi-product supply contract in Qatar that will support construction of the new Barwa Commercial Avenue project.
The upcoming project in Qatar is a new $3 billion development that will combine 600 new high-end retail shops and showrooms with more than 1.6 million square feet of state-of-the-art office space and other units.
Under the arrangement, Harsco will supply the project with scaffolding, access towers, formwork panels and other equipment, including some rental materials, with the potential to increase its support as the project builds out over the next three years.
Harsco has received the second contract in Australia for its railway track maintenance equipment. The company has secured order for two MK VI ballast tamping machines.
Transfield Services Limited has placed the order for new units to support its ongoing rail system maintenance work in Australia. The units, which will be manufactured in Harsco's United States production facilities, are scheduled to deliver in early 2010.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots