Goldman Sachs PE fund to invest $250m in Geely Automobile
A private equity fund managed by Goldman Sachs has plans to invest as much as $250 million in Geely Automobile, as per a media report.
Hong Kong-listed Geely Automobile is the arm of Chinese auto-manufacturer Geely Holding Group.
The deal could free up capital for Geely Automobile's parent company to make a bid for Ford Motor's Volvo unit.
Geely Automobile confirmed earlier that its parent company was bidding for Volvo.
Neither Goldman Sachs nor Geely officials could be contacted for comments.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept