Blackstone close to buy Theme Parks
World's largest private equity firm Blackstone Group is in talks to buy Anheuser-Busch InBev's theme park business such as SeaWorld and Busch Gardens.
People familiar with the issue informed on the condition of anonymity that the deal id valued between $2.5 billion and $3 billion.
However, when contacted, Anheuser and Blackstone declined to comment on the report.
InBev, the biggest brewer in the world, has been selling off assets to pay back for the $52 billion deal in which it bought Anheuser-Busch previous year.
The deal could be announced as soon as coming week, but there are chances that the deal might fall apart.
Blackstone owns the Merlin Entertainments Group, a UK company that operates over fifty properties such as the Madame Tussauds wax-museum franchise and the London Eye Ferris wheel.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept