Catapult Technology secures four orders worth $ 10.2 million
Catapult Technology Ltd. has secured four orders worth of $10.2 million from various firms across the United States.
The company has received first six-month contract, valued $2.9 million, from General Service Administration’s Veterans Technology Services Government Wide Acquisition Contract vehicle.
Under the contract, the company will manage the help desk for hospital staff, which are to be performed at DeWitt Army Community Hospital in Ft. Belvoir.
The company has won second order worth $2.3 million from DoD school system, Atlanta for providing help desk support, including hardware and software installation and local area network services.
As per the third five-year contract, valued at $2.6 million, the Bethesda-based company will install, configure, modify, migrate and implement a Microsoft platform and provide services to support the Washington Headquarter Services, Administration and Program Support Directorate, Boards and Commission Division in D. C
The company has picked the fourth contract, worth $ 2.4 million, for providing program and project management services to support IT operations for the U. S. Army Installation Management Command in D. C.
United Kingdom News
- British online casino games developer Playtech to make charitable donation worth £3.5 million
- VIP Gamblers remain devoted to gambling hub Macau but fail to bolster gross gaming revenue
- COVID-19 lockdown pushes online casino searches to 'all-time’ high
- UK Betting industry enjoys £1 billion tax rebate
- American Gaming Association urges President Trump to revise tax threshold on slots