Man finds dead body in newly purchases home
A man, who recently purchased a house in Simi Valley in Southern California, found the dead body of the previous owner's boyfriend in the house when he went to inspect his new premises.
Following the discovery, the previous owner, Mary Karacas, who is 75 years old, was arrested after being accused of killing her boyfriend 84 year old Salvatore Orefice. Soon after her arrest, Karacas told police that she shot him after getting into an argument with him. The new pwner of the house said that he had arrived in the house to check the moving process of Mary Karacas.
Simi Valley police commander Roy Jones said, "When he knocked and there was no response, he found an open door and thought it was suspicious, so he went in."
The new owner called the police after he found Orefice's body in the bed room covered in a blanket. It is not known as to how long he has been dead. Karacas is being held in jail on a murder charge. The gun used for the crime was recovered from her car. She has no prior record other than traffic violations.
United Kingdom News
- HG Vora acquires 5.1% stake in William Hill for $149 million, fueling sale speculations
- British bookmaker William Hill’s American subsidiary completes acquisition of CG Technology
- Atlantic City casinos allowed to resume smoking, drinking on gaming floors
- Casino sector isn’t yet out of the woods and faces difficult days ahead: BGC
- French casino operator Partouche join forces with Pixel Companyz to create first Japan-led IR consortium