Samsung Galaxy Note 7 boasts a powerful set of specs
Bigwig South Korean smartphone maker Samsung unveiled its much-anticipated new flagship phablet -- the Galaxy Note 7 -- at an event held in New York last week. The early impressions about the Galaxy Note 7 are quite upbeat, especially because of its powerful set of specifications.
The big-screen Galaxy Note 7 smartphone features a 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) Dual Edge Super AMOLED display with curved edges; and is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor, along with Samsung's Exynos 8890 SoC in certain markets.
Some of the other key specifications of the Galaxy Note 7 handset -- which is hugely popular in the US -- include 4GB of RAM; the high-tech S Pen stylus; a 12-megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera; an 8-megapixel front-facing camera; a 3,500mAh battery with fast-charging support; and 64GB onboard storage capacity, expandable to up to 256Gb via microSD memory cards.
The Galaxy Note 7 also comes with added security and privacy features for the users; thanks to the inclusion of Samsung's Knox security platform, as well as two options for biometric authentication --- fingerprint scan and iris scan.
The handset runs Google's Android OS version 6.0.1 'Marshmallow' out of the box; with Samsung's so-called Grace UX also available on top of the Android OS. The device is IP68 certified, and is thus both water- and dust-resistant.
United Kingdom News
- William Hill to merge online and retail divisions with Phil Walker in-charge
- BGC impressed by steps taken by UK casinos, disappointed by Government’s response
- Stephen Cohen reappointed as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission
- Online Sports Bettors don’t turn to Online Casinos during absence of sports: Research
- Blueprint Gaming launches Rhino Rampage video slot with new bonus feature concept