Ebola after all may have a treatment and a vaccine, but it is difficult to say how much time the treatment will take to reach the market.
Health officials say that it may be one year or more before an effective therapy reaches the market and perhaps it will take a longer time for a vaccine to reach the already nervous crowd.
Although Ford Motor Co. is expecting a return aimed at profitability yet in a meeting on Monday the executives told investors that the company was expecting a 2015 pre-tax loss of about $250 million in Europe.
Ford said that the company expects Europe pre-tax operating margins to be between three percent and five percent by the year 2020.
Some major changes in law is being proposed by the Obama administration which will be intended towards protecting the service members and their families from the clutches of high-cost loans attached to their pay-checks. This move shows that the government recognises that fact that lenders in the future have exploited these people with loopholes that existed in the law.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone