A new study has found that the scenario for diabetics in the US, who use insulin and wind up in the emergency room with low blood sugar, is more than twice as likely to happen to those over 80 years old as younger ones. Also, elderly patients are at five times more risk to seek admission in hospital compared to younger patients because of the low-blood-sugar episode.
- Next generation optical disc by Panasonic and Sony
- Pebble launches its App Store on Android smartphones
- Oscar Mayer unveils new ‘Wake Up & Smell the Bacon’ alarm-clock app for iPhone
- Dyson launches a quieter, more efficient bladeless fan
- Samsung reveals new Black Edition models of Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini