On Wednesday, Facebook reported its quarterly earnings for the initial three months of the year and surprisingly, Facebook failed to surpass the expectation of the analysts for the very first time since early months of 2013. After the announcement, the shares of the company, based in Menlo Park, California dropped two percent or more during the afterhours trading.
Amgen Inc. Announced First Quarter Earnings that Beat Analysts’ Expectations and Raised Earnings Guidance for the YearSubmitted by Ryan Bilanich on Wed, 04/22/2015 - 11:22
Morgan Stanley posted its first quarter profits that surpassed the analysts' expectations. The firm is moving in line with a number of its peers posting a high profit, as the firm gained from demanding markets and a spell of mergers among various corporate.
In the mid day trading, the shares of Morgan Stanley increased by 1.3% to $37.21.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone