The perception for the current conditions as well as short-term outlook rose sharply for the American in the past month. This in turn improved the expectations of job numbers by 16.7% in the coming six months from as earlier expected14.6%. More bullish view of the consumers characteristically steers towards healthier retail sales.
Randall Stephenson, the CEO of the telecom giant AT&T Inc. says that the current year is one of transition for the Dallas-based company.
While taking about the company's plans, Stephenson said, "As we get to the end of 2015, we're going to be talking about a very different business and a very different company."
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone