Late on Wednesday the talks between the U. S creditors and Argentina failed resulting in pushing the South American country into default for the second time in thirteen years along with shifting focus to concerns that are emerging out of worries of the effects that the default could have on the financial markets globally.
On Tuesday night a top official of the Los Angeles utility department faced strong questions regarding the action that is being taken towards the tackling of a massive breakage in pie which caused a flood in UCLA and its adjoining areas where millions of gallons of water threatened the imminent use of Pauley Pavilion.
On Monday the Federal Aviation Administration (F. A. A.) said that it plans to charge a fine to Southwest Airlines. The amount would be close to $12 million which will be a fine for repair violations that were allegedly done on some of its Boeing 737 jets. The F. A. A cited some faulty repairs that the airline had done since the year 2006.
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone