Reportedly, fresh allegations have brought against, Mark Karpeles, for misusing $8.9 million from the customer deposits.
According to a Japanese media report, the head Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange which collapsed last year was arrested in Tokyo on Saturday. He was alleged to have misused customer's money and provide falsified data.
PPIC’s Poll Reveals Californians Divided in Opinion on Climate Change Impacting Drought in the StateSubmitted by Mahesh Sharma on Thu, 07/30/2015 - 11:01
A new survey result released on Wednesday revealed that two-thirds of California residents connect the ongoing drought in the state to climate change. Most of them support the efforts put in by Governor Jerry Brown in order to combat the catastrophic drought. However, it could be just that way as most of the Californians are Democrats.
Chairman Says the Boeing Company May have to Move Some Operations Overseas if Export Import Charter is not ExtendedSubmitted by Rajendra Malik on Thu, 07/30/2015 - 10:57
- Samsung signs deal with Amazon.in to sell Galaxy K Zoom handset in India
- GE unveils smart LED light bulb – ‘Link’
- Report: iPhone 6 likely to be launched one month earlier than expected
- Huawei officially unveils its new high-end Ascend P7 smartphone
- Samsung launches its ‘Galaxy K zoom’ camera specialized-smartphone